The hit play that has been captivating audiences across the country makes its regional premiere at Le Petit. September, 1939. On the day England enters World War Two, legendary psychoanalyst Dr. Sigmund Freud invites the young, rising Oxford don C.S. Lewis to his home in London. There, they engage in a brain-teasing battle of wits on the subjects of love, sex, and the existence of God, only weeks before Freud took his own life. Filled with humor, Freud’s Last Session is a deeply touching play that explores the minds, hearts, and souls of two brilliant men addressing the greatest questions of all time.
Performances: Thursday - Saturday evenings at 7:30 PM; Sunday afternoons at 3 PM
Run time: Approximately 1 hour, 20 minutes; no intermission
- Kenneth Tigar* - Sigmund Freud
- Michael A. Newcomer* - C.S. Lewis
* Member of Actors' Equity Association, the Union of Professional Actors and Stage Managers.
- Maxwell Williams - Director
- Evan F. Adamson - Scenic Design
- Robert Camp - Lighting Design
- Kevin O'Donnell - Sound Design
- Nathanael Trahan - Properties Master
- Kyle Salzman - Technical Director