PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING THIS PRODUCTION
Dear Friends and Valued Patrons:
All of us here at Le Petit Theatre hope you and your loved ones are staying as safe and healthy as possible during this difficult time. Le Petit depends on the commitment and support of our audiences, donors, and volunteers, and we are deeply grateful to you.
On Friday afternoon Governor Edwards announced an extension of the stay at home order for Louisiana until May 15. We have been putting a plan in place to postpone our run of Angels in
America: Millennium Approaches until October. Whether you are a subscriber or a single-ticket holder, you don’t need to do anything to move your existing tickets for Angels in America: Millennium Approaches to the fall. Our box office will be in touch with you to confirm the show date in October that works for you.
- If you are unable to hold onto your tickets at this time, we ask that you consider donating the value of your ticket(s) to Le Petit to support our ongoing operations, as we continue to work to produce Le Petit’s vital theatre, education and outreach programs. Your tax-deductible donation will support artists, education programming and ongoing care of our historic home in the French Quarter.
- Or, if this is not possible, please contact the box office at email@example.com or (504) 522-2081 x1, and we will be happy to assist you in securing a refund.
We will continue to monitor the guidelines put forth by federal, state, and municipal authorities. More than anything, we look forward to opening our theatre’s doors and welcoming you back home very soon.
Part One of Tony Kushner’s Pulitzer-Prize and Tony-Award winning Gay Fantasia on National Themes, this exploration of a changing America is considered one of the best plays of the 20th century.
- Harper - Cat Wilkinson
- Hannah - Liann Pattison
- Joe - David A. Gregory
- Louis - Leon Contavesprie
- Belize - Chivas Michael
- Angel - Troi Bechet
- Prior Walter - John Lavin
- Roy Cohn - Henry Hoffman
- Directed by Maxwell Williams
- Production Stage Manager - Michelle Kelleher
- Assistant Stage Manager - Samantha Rohr
- Lighting Design - Andrew Griffin
- Costume Design - David Moyer
- Set Design - Kristina White
- Video Design - Nick Hussong
- Prop Masters - Mad Props (Ellen Bull & Destany Gorham)